Bell & Spina Architects has an immediate opening for an Office Administrator. The Office Administrator will need to work collaboratively with office staff and maintain discretion in dealing with confidential information. The successful candidate will be people and detail oriented, have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to multi-task. Customer Service and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are needed. The Office Administrator will work closely with firm partners, supporting the organization.
This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: finance, banking, insurance, human resources, legal and contract administration.
• Accounting functions (including: budgeting, billing, accounts receivable, accounts payable & check runs).
• Maintain systems to provide management reports measuring progress against company financial goals.
• Maintain contract compliance with various entities (including: required reporting and insurance).
• Coordinate activities with corporate accounting firm in development of quarterly reports and yearly tax
• Human Resources functions (including: benefits administration, responding to basic HR inquiries, payroll
related activities and employment law compliance).
• Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
• Understand and model confidentiality in corporate and client relationships.
• Knowledge of standard accounting practices.
• Ability to prioritize and complete tasks under deadlines.
• Detail Oriented.
• Minimum Associates Degree in accounting, business administration or related field with three (3) years of
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience with firm accounting/project management software - Deltek Vision
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers