IMPAK Corporation is looking for an individual to take our Purchasing department to the next level through diligence and ability to learn.
If you have passion and expertise in supplier management, purchasing, buying, vendor issues or inventory operations, we’re looking for you!
When you apply for this position, submit your resume via email.
Unfortunately, we cannot respond to emails asking for more information without resumes attached.
• Maintain inventory levels and perform inventory analysis on select product lines.
• Calculate correct order quantities according to inventory specifications. Place purchase orders when needed.
• Handle and reconcile receiving and invoice issues.
• Coordinate and reconcile vendor return issues with the Quality and Marketing departments.
• Work with freight carriers to assure on-time delivery.
• Train at least one entry level staff member to work under you.
• Communicate product availability dates to the appropriate personnel.
• Track supplier issues and solutions.
• Maintain accurate list of outstanding supplier credits.
• Complete reports and special projects.
• Develop and maintain good vendor relations.
• Expedite deliveries on selected products.
• High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
• 3-5 years’ buying/inventory/industrial product experience
• Proficiency with QuickBooks, Sage and Microsoft Office a plus.
• Strong sense of urgency and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment a must.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing steadily and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success.
It is up to you to inform us that you do not have the experience that this position required – we are also searching for a Sourcing Specialist that could grow into this position if you are an aggressive ambitious individual within 24-30 months.
Who are we? For over 25 years, IMPAK Corporation has provided innovative solutions for businesses with modified atmosphere packaging needs. With a full range of sorbent and flexible packaging products, sealing machinery and accessories, IMPAK is capable of addressing even the most complex packaging challenges. We are headquartered in a 38,000 square foot facility in Los Angeles, California, and recently added a 47,000 square foot office and warehouse space in Sebastian, FL. Our company founder is from Buffalo, NY and spent many years working at Multisorb Technologies. We are searching for the right person to join our team.
Housing subsidy for the first 120 days of $600 per month towards rent.
Forward resumes to email in reply box above
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers