compensation: $11.40 per hour employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Bottle and Can Retrieval Centers is recruiting for part time redemption center workers in Syracuse, NY
Please contact Justin Anderson if you are interested in the position, 315-396-2483**
Central City Bottle & Can Retrieval Center - 224 Chapel Drive, Syracuse, NY 12319
Bottle's End Bottle & Can Retrieval Center - 101 Montrose Avenue, Syracuse NY 13219
South Geddes Bottle & Can Retrieval Center - 1203 Geddes Street, Syracuse NY 12304
Redemption center (RC) workers are responsible for assisting customer with procession of recyclable beverage containers. They will either count the material manually or use our technology to do this function. The RC workers will also be responsible for using a point of sale system to complete customer transactions.
Needs to have open availability 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Monday through Friday.
Needs to have open availability 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM Saturday.
Needs to have open availability 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM Sunday.
Working around 20 hours a week, weekends is a MUST!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the public with recycling of bottles, cans and plastic containers.
- Delivers material to designated work areas.
- Cleans around work areas.
- Ability to lift 25-50lbs.
- Basic math skill (arithmetic- ie addition, subtraction, multiplication and division).
- Proven customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Ability to pass a drug screen.
- Reliable transportation
We are an EEO & drug free employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers