compensation: Dependent Upon Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Atlantic Testing Laboratories (ATL) is a full service Engineering Support Firm, with over 50 years of experience, consisting of ten offices located throughout New York State. ATL is committed to providing quality service to our clients and promotes a culture that encourages employee safety and satisfaction.
ATL is an expanding firm and is in need of qualified Engineer candidates for our Syracuse, New York office.
* Perform evaluation of subgrade preparation for shallow foundations.
* Monitor the installation of drilled shafts or driven pile deep foundations
* Perform construction materials engineering, geotechnical evaluations and special inspections of concrete, soil, masonry, and fireproofing materials
* Provide technical support to Construction Materials Technicians
* Project Management duties such as preparation and review of proposals, client management, technical reviews of reports, and review of project invoices.
* Preparation and distribution of technical reports and project correspondence
* Use of laboratory information management system (LIMS) for reporting, scheduling and document control.
* B.S. in Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering Technology, or related degree, and experience in the construction industry
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Must be willing to travel to other ATL offices and project sites
* Ability to review and interpret project plans and specifications
* Ability to effectively multitask in a fast paced work environment
* Ability to work independently or in a team environment
* Must b e able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
Competitive Benefits Package
* Flexible Spending
ATL participates in e-Verify: This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with the information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.