compensation: salary, bonus and benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
For more than 20 years, Just Energy has been a leading retail energy provider specializing in electricity and natural gas commodities, energy efficiency solutions, and renewable energy options. With offices located across the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom, Just Energy is a global company serving approximately 1.5 million residential and commercial customers. As a Trusted Advisor, we’re proud to provide homes and businesses with a broad range of solutions that deliver comfort, convenience and control.
Just Energy is uniquely positioned to lead the market by having: extensive geographic footprint, innovative product mix, customized solutions capability, customer service excellence, stability and excellence with 20 years’ presence in the industry.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Full-cycle recruiting for open sales positions: advertise, recruit, screen, interview, and assess candidates to ensure that only qualified and interested candidates are presented to the hiring managers.
• Interview candidates to determine knowledge, skills, and abilities compared to job scope and requirements. Evaluate candidate fit to company needs and make recommendation to hiring managers based on interviews.
• Manage the candidate experience including the positioning of the opportunity and company, phone screens, coordinate interview schedules, summarize feedback, make hiring recommendations, and manage the offer process. Complete daily interview and training confirmation calls.
• Accurately input recruiting metrics in applicant tracking system (ATS) including interview show rates, training show rates, and training graduation rates. Collect data on cost-per-hire and time-to-hire.
• Skilled at searching for qualified candidates using job boards and alternative sources of recruiting including career fairs and local events; partnering with unemployment agencies, military veteran organizations, and local universities.
• Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
• Follow recruiting and administrative best practices to stay in adherence with company guidelines and procedures.
• Meet all reporting and administrative requests by timeline required by the Director of Recruiting.
• Communicate daily with the Territory Sales Manager to stay current on recruiting activities and headcount goals.
• Handle all administrative requirements including: submit new hire paperwork to Human Resources; submit accurate contracts daily; track and submit accurate hourly wage reports; ordering and inventory control for clothing, mobile devices (tablets), contracts, brochures, and training materials; order office supplies through approved vendor; and assistance with Fleet Management and permits for the Sales Office.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business related field preferred.
• 3-5 years of experience in high volume full, life-cycle recruiting.
• Experience in all areas of sourcing such as the internet, networking, referrals, and career fairs.
• Previous experience in using applicant tracking systems, capturing metrics and producing various recruiting reports.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work well with others and function in a team environment.
• Strong execution and process oriented skill sets.
• Ability to operate in an autonomous manner.
• Hands on mentality.
• Ability to travel 20% of the time.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers