QR Code Link to This Post
On Call Deicer Needed!
We Service Private Jets
Signature Flight Support, the world's largest FBO network, is hiring Customer-Oriented Deicer at our SYR Facility in beautiful Syracuse, NY! We are looking for new, self-starting candidates to join our team! Looking for the opportunity to grow in a fast-paced industry? You've come to the right place!!
Status: On Call
Pay: Depending On FBO Experience
Deicer are responsible to Operate Deicing, Ground Handling, and all related ancillary equipment, both safely and efficiently.
- Conduct aircraft de/anti-icing operations and perform other associated tasks.
- Conduct aircraft post de/anti-icing inspections and tactile inspections.
- Conduct fluid testing and replenishment of equipment fluids.
- Monitor glycol inventory.
- Conduct safety observations during deicing events.
- Prep trucks and equipment prior to deicing events.
- Closeout trucks and equipment at the end of deicing event.
- Operate data transfer and communications equipment.
- Generate and maintain records and logs.
- Perform ramp servicing/ground handling functions as required.
- This position is entry-level, we provide the training!
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
- Must be comfortable lifting/pushing/pulling up to 50 pounds.
- Must have a valid State-issued Driver's License.
- Must be able to obtain airport badge (passing a 10-year background check)
- Must be able to take/pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Ready to give your career wings? Join the leading global provider of flight support services! Apply today using the link below or visit www.signatureflight.com/employment, hit "View USA Jobs" and search by location "Syracuse, NY". A Recruiter from our Talent Acquisition team from our headquarters in Orlando, FL (407 #) will be in touch!
Click Here to Apply!
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet