Aerotek is working on behalf of a large food manufacturing company in East Syracuse to hire for machine operators on both day AND night shift. These opportunities are IMMEDIATE, and there are 12 total openings!
QR Code Link to This Post
***Qualified candidates please call or email Mackenzie Allen at 315-928-3175 or firstname.lastname@example.org***
- Clean, set up, operate and monitor filling equipment
- Complete all required documentation and scheduled quality checks
- Ensure machine is supplied with correct material needed to run
- Complete log books as required
- Clean work environment during down time
- Experience working in a labor intensive job (production, manufacturing, general labor, etc.)
- Experience operating machinery
- High School Diploma or GED
Our people are everything. For more than 30 years, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. To learn more, visit Aerotek.com.