compensation: Start at $12.50-$15/hour, skills & experience will be considered employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
I am looking for a detailed careful person to do old fashioned filing cabinet filing. You must have very good skill at alphabetizing. You will be filing personal files, professional files, credit card slips, bills, etc. You will also be helping me to keep paperwork and projects that need attention organized and prioritized, I’m not the best at doing that myself! (though I have multiple good systems in place to help). There are also other paperwork/office tasks that can be done if you desire more work but my current priority in hiring is finding someone to do filing and keeping paperwork in order.
Ultimate number of hours available depends on how many of my tasks you are good at and want to take on. If you just do filing and keeping papers organized, that is probably 4 hours a week. If you're interested in doing other office tasks, right now I am behind, there would be sometimes up to 20 hours a week, I doubt more than that and over the long term it would be less. If you only have weekday evenings available, unfortunately that will not work for me, though weekend hours are a possibility.
You really need to have good attention, good memory, a clear mind and good work ethic to be happy in this position. Hopefully you can write in well legible block lettering, that would be very helpful. You will be busy. You will be working on your own much of the time, I will be here and accessible and friendly and sometimes chatty, but there’s not a lot of people contact in this job.
There is a lot of flexibility in setting up a schedule for the week, even on a week to week basis. However, once we set your schedule up for the next week, I arrange my schedule around being available for you, so last minute changes are challenging.
I am offering a range of starting salary from $12.50 to $15/hour. Increases are very possible, even soon, most especially for the lower end, feel free to ask about that if we meet to interview. I have to be honest that I have high expectations, particularly in the area of details and there are a lot of details.
Please reply to Craigslist.
Information I would like you to include in your reply:
1) An idea of what times and days of the week you are available.
2) What range of number of hours per week is comfortable for you and what kind of schedule would work well for you.
3) Let me know whether you are interested in other office tasks or just the filing and organizing.
4) How long do you think you will be wanting a part time job like this?
5) Please let me know approximately how close you are to the Carrier Circle area or Kirkville Road exit off 481 (or approximately where you would be coming from). Some shifts, especially during training may possibly be only 2 hours long.
6) Something about any office/work experience you may have. A resume is very helpful but not required. If you include a resume, please cut and paste it in the body of your email. I'm sorry but I will not open any attachments you send. I completely understand if your pasting does not format well due to my request, I'll still be able to see your information.
Unfortunately, my home office is not accessible. There are 2 half flights of stairs that will need to be navigated several times a day. I have some allergies, so I ask you to come pretty much scent free. There is a resident, friendly, medium sized dog here.
If you choose to respond to this lengthy, detailed ad, I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I reasonably can, I am hoping to begin interviewing soon but I will continue until I find just the right person. If this ad is still posted, it’s a reasonable assumption that I am still considering candidates. I will probably hire more than one office person. A short term position is a possibility if that is all you can do.
Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you if you think this position might be good for you. If it's not the right position, I wish you very good luck in finding just the right job.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers