apartment laundry in bldg no smoking detached garage no private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
I'm a 25-year-old male preparing to enter my third year at Syracuse law school. I currently lease a 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom apartment and am searching for a young professional, grad student, or med student to occupy the second bedroom. The room is 11'x12'9" and contains a good sized closet (see pictures).
The building is in an ideal, safe location:
- It's located just off South Townsend St (precise location can be found by Googling "Madison Towers Syracuse")
- It's about a 15-minute walk to Syracuse University and even less to Upstate Hospital and Crouse Hospital! I make this walk every weekday (yes, even in the winter) and actually find it preferable to a driving commute because of traffic and cost to park my car on campus.
- It's less than a 15-minute walk to the majority of restaurants and bars in downtown Syracuse, including Armory Square and Clinton Square (Can you tell I pretty much walk everywhere?)
- The building is swipe access and there is a leasing agent or security guard in the building 24/7
The apartment is in the upper half of the Madison Towers building and faces east
- The shared living area is an incredibly spacious 14'3"x32'1"
- There are big windows that let in a lot of natural light
- The sectional and two sofa chairs (see pictures) take up a majority of the shared living area, but it could accommodate more furniture if needed
The full bathroom is located in the main hallway and it would be your space to occupy and to get ready, with the exception of the shower, because the half bathroom is attached to my bedroom.
There is also a dining area that's adjacent to the shared living space where I have placed a tall kitchen table and chairs.
Laundry facilities are located on-site, so no trips to the laundromat! But the washers and dryers do require payment via a laundry card.
The total monthly commitment is $681.40. This price is broken down as:
- $617 for Rent (which accounts for heat, hot water, electricity; they are fixed rates that are included and therefore do not fluctuate)
- $36.84 for Verizon FiOS 50/50 internet (this number is half the total monthly bill)
- $40 for Covered parking in the parking garage that is reserved for residents of this building only (If you do not have a car then you do not have to pay this)
- Note: I do not have cable
On a personal note, I am someone who likes the kitchen and shared living space to be tidy. The way it looks in the pictures is pretty much how it is on a day-to-day basis. I do not need my new roommate to be a clean freak, but I do need you to clean up after yourself in the shared areas. Your bedroom, however, is your space to do with as you please.
I'm an easygoing person who will be pretty busy almost every day of the week. When my face isn't buried in a law textbook I am either watching basketball, listening to music, running, or binge watching something on Netflix or HBO.
Please email me if you're interested or have a question about something I didn't address!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers