VIN: 1FDXE4FSXFDA09351 condition: excellent cylinders: 10 cylinders drive: rwd fuel: gas odometer: 14000 paint color: custom rv type: class C size / dimensions: L-32' 9" X W-8' 5.5" X H-11'2" title status: lien transmission: automatic
QR Code Link to This Post
Selling a low mileage (less than 15,000), single owner Class-C RV. Purchase new in January 2016. Seats 7 with seat belts. Sleeps up to 6 adults, and 2 children.
Every winter the RV has been placed into inside storage, it has never seen road salt.
• Dealer installed hydraulic self-leveling system.
• 12' long by 2' bump out (see floor plan image)
• 4000 watt factory installed generator.
• Full size queen bed in rear.
• Separate shower and toilet/sink area (see diagram in photos).
• 20' long, electrically operated awning over the door side of RV.
• Large storage compartment in rear, the full width of the RV, and 3 additional smaller compartments.
• 2 bowl kitchen sink.
Built in Microwave oven.
3 burner range top (propane).
Counter top electric convection/toaster oven.
• Portable LP Coleman grill.
• Interior lighting has been upgraded to LED.
• RV sized refrigerator/freezer.
• Propane furnace. Operates on battery power, always available while parked.
• 120 volt air conditioning for the RV, the built-in generator can be used to run AC.
• 4000 watt, 120 volt power inverter (converts 12 volt DC to 120 volt) permanently installed. NOTE: Cannot be used to operate air conditioning.
- Cell phone/cell data signal booster, can boost a 2 bar signal to 4-5 bars.
- 100 watt solar panel (portable) for charging the RV batteries while camping off the grid.
- 30 amp professionally installed surge/voltage protector, installed in-line with RV power cord to protect the entire RV from voltage surges or park dirty power.
- Windshield and side doors cover, 1 piece.
- Custom sheet sets for bed over the cab and the dinette bed.
- Potable (drinking) water hoses, 2- 25' long, activated carbon in-line filter for water, and hose water pressure regulator to protect RV water lines from over pressure and damage.
- Black water, gray water drain hose with fittings. Includes sloping hose support.
- Coleman portable propane grill with grill brush.
- 5' folding table
- 2 folding chairs and 1 "gravity lounge".
- Privacy curtain for the over cab bed.
- 2 scissors style stabilizing jacks, mounted to rear bumper. Note they are only to stabilize the RV, not for leveling.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers