compensation: Paid Training first 8 weeks, Draw vs. Commission structure with commission paid weekly on written sales employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Ashley HomeStore - Camillus & Liverpool
Now Hiring Sales Consultants - Training Starts Soon
We invite you to apply in-person during business hours! We welcome you to send your resume for review & consideration!
Love HGTV & Home Furnishings?
Learn more about being a Sales Consultant with Ashley HomeStore
What does a Sales Associate do?
• Spend quality time with guests by listening to their ideas & serving as an educated, helpful advocate for helping people realize their dream homes
• Provide recommendations, offer options & answer questions for guests in search of home furnishings & accessories
• Stay informed on industry trends, fashion & function of our ever-changing inventory. Be a champion of style & help guests cultivate their own styles when searching for product
• Assist guests in our showroom from start to finish—offering a full range of products, industry-leading financing options & additional services to ensure complete satisfaction
• Collaborate with other team members, store management & company leadership to drive results & provide our guests with the genuine, old school, crazy good experience they deserve.
• A confident & outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships
• The ability to communicate with a diverse group of people & excellent listening
• Self-motivation & passionate, customer service oriented, seeking to exceed customer expectations
• Well-spoken & able to conduct dynamic sales presentations
• The ability to work a retail schedule including evenings, weekends, & holidays
Benefits & Compensation
• Competitive pay, with limitless opportunity for bonus and incentive. Your earnings are directly related to the amount of energy, effort & commitment you are willing to give. Our full-time sales associates typically earn between $40-60K/year.
• Paid time off
• A variety of options for medical, dental, and vision coverage
• Short term and long term disability
• 401(k) retirement plan
• Advancement opportunities, professional development & unlimited training
• A very generous employee purchase program
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers