compensation: Depends on experience but in the $18-$20/hour range employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
From one of 2019's best companies to work for, we are currently looking for a Weekend Client Advocate who serves as the first point contact to potential law firm clients, mainly DWI charges, who contact the law firm on the weekends. The client advocate listens and provides potential clients’ as to the benefits of retaining the law firm through an advocacy process. The client advocate ensure that all information gathered is disbursed to the rest of the members of the legal team to ensure that the firm can work towards achieving the client’s goals and reduce their concerns. Candidates should be detail oriented, be able to clearly communicate, be able to follow protocol, maintain confidentiality, be passionate about helping people and be a team member as our employer. We are one of 2019's Best companies to work for as our culture is something very important to us This position can be a full time or part time position.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities: (Additional duties may be assigned)
• Client Intake;
• Database Management;
• Assist with Client Financing;
• Answers all incoming calls following all set protocols.
• Establishes a rapport with caller.
• Obtains potential client information;
• Follows up on all call backs.
• Processing lead to close and provide to legal team;
• Contact client if documents are not returned;
• Contact client if there is a payment issue;
• Contact client randomly during birthdays or simply to check up;
• Assists legal team in any needed transition
Vision and Goals:
• The vision for the Client Advocate is to create a customer for life. To be a support system for someone during a time they need someone advocating for them the most. To be someone that is a confidant that will make decisions that is best suited for the customer, not themselves.
If interested, please complete the following survey: www.advocate4people.com and Email Resume to Chief Operating Officer, Sean Kelsey at SKelsey@NaveTeam.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers