* Make/Model/Part#: Maxtor/Diamondmax 10/6B300R0
QR Code Link to This Post
* Capacity: 300Gb
* Interface: 3.5" PATA133/IDE/EIDE, older desktop drive standard.
* 2005 era disk, been in perfect health, uneventful usage, bought new, used as backup disk, online/standby, for about 3 years. Not been in use for several years after, but still as good as it was.
* link: https://www.seagate.com/files/staticfiles/maxtor/en_us/documentation/data_sheets/diamondmax_10_data_sheet.pdf
* I can give a week's time (maybe more?, I just need a forget-by date) , but return accepted only for some valid reason.
* You are also welcome to stop by, do any on-the-spot quick tests, try the disk out, with no obligation to commit to purchase.
* USB-PATA generic enclosure is also available for additional $10 (Tot=$20)