compensation: Highly competitive pay, based on experience and performance. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you enjoy working with your hands? Are you mechanically inclined? Do you have a passion for fixing things and understanding how they work? We want to talk to you.
The RV industry is booming! More RV’s were sold in 2017 and 2018 than ever before. The demand for RV Service Technicians is on the rise!
We are seeking individuals from varying backgrounds in construction, maintenance, and mechanical fields. Our Service Technicians work on Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC-R, Carpentry, Hitch and Accessories Installations, Generators, Propane Systems, Appliances and more. Many of our shops also provide general chassis maintenance and/or Collision and Paint Services.
• A modern paid training program through Camping World Technical Institute providing a path from Entry Level Technician to Certified and eventually Master Certified RV Technician.
• Industry recognized training and certifications
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
• Employee discounts
• True advancement opportunities in a growing industry with an industry leader!
Essential Job Functions:
• Provide and document complete diagnostic test and repair or replacement services to customers
• Perform electrical, plumbing, carpentry and appliance maintenance
• Track all parts and materials used in repairs or replacements
• Keep supervisor appraised of work progress
• Ensure that the final work product meets quality standards and is inspected by supervisor or designee
• Maintain a safe and clean work area for customers and coworkers
• Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Essential Job Skills:
• Certification from college or technical school in trade field (HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Maintenance, etc.) is certainly helpful but, we also consider applicable work experience
• Minimum 1 year service technician or maintenance experience
• Prolonged periods of standing, stooping, crawling, and bending
• May lift up to 25 lbs and/or move up to 50 lbs. with assistive devices
• Potential exposure to heights and hazards related to working with electrical and welding equipment
• Possible exposure to environmental conditions include heat, cold, humidity, noise, dust and wetness
• Prolonged periods of standing, stooping , crawling and bending
• Must furnish own hand/shop tools
• Valid driver's license
Highly competitive compensation, based on experience and performance. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off and more!
To apply, email your resume or summary of qualifications and contact information to Regional Recruiter, Mike Carley, at email@example.com.
We promote a drug-free work environment.
We don't just accept diversity -- we support it, celebrate it and thrive on it for the benefit of our associates, our customers and our company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we strive to think outside -- and not simply check -- the box.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers